Information we may collect from you:
- We may collect personal information from you in the following ways:
- When you make a phone call or send an e-mail to seek information about our services;
- Through Recruitment and employment applications;
- When your data has been passed to us by our clients for us to do a project for them;
- Through our use of the Cookies on our website (please see the Cookies section below);
- Through your request for publications and other marketing materials;
- Through your request for information about our services and related topics and events;
- Through your registration for events and competitions;
- Through your contacting us with enquiries and comments.
If you take one of the steps mentioned above, we may collect and process personal information about you such as:
- Your name, address, email address and other contact information;
- Records of your correspondence with us, if you have contacted us;
- Details of your visit to the website;
- Multimedia files such as photographs and video footages;
- Any other information provided to us by our clients such as postcode, age, geographical location and other anonymised data.
Information others may share with us about you:
We never buy personal data from third parties or trade data with other organisations. However, there are times when we have to report to our clients, regulators or other relevant bodies and in those circumstances, we will report your information either aggregately or anonymously.
Where we store your personal data:
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, our servers in the UK. It may also be processed by persons operating in the EEA who work for us or an organisation we have instructed. If we do send your personal data outside the EEA we will take steps to ensure that the recipient implements appropriate measures to protect your information.
Uses made of the information:
We will process any of your personal data, in accordance with our obligations under applicable data protection laws and regulations, for the following reasons: to provide you with the services you have requested; to comply with applicable laws and regulations; for administrative purposes; to assess enquiries; and to provide you with information about us and our services. If, at any time, you do not wish to receive further information about us and our services, contact us at email@example.com
How long we keep your information:
We retain the personal data processed by us in a live environment for as long as is considered necessary for the purpose(s) for which it was collected (including as required by applicable law or regulation).
In addition, personal data may be securely archived with restricted access and other appropriate safeguards where there is a need to continue to retain it.
Disclosure of your information:
We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply any agreements; or to protect the rights, property or safety of HB Leisure Ltd, or others. This includes exchanging information with other organisations for the purposes of safeguarding or other statutory regulations we have to comply with.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
HBL may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Please see our Cookies Policy for more information.
We hope that you won’t ever need to, but if you do want to complain about our use of personal data, please send us an email and we will look into and respond to any complaints we receive.